Motivation and Inspiration

Logo Design: Best Color Combinations

If you read our last blog post you know color is important to your logo design. If you didn’t read it, shame on you! Read it now! Tee Hee! The majority of logos, 51% to be exact, are monochromatic, which means they have only one color. The rest of the 49% have two or more with 19% of these having three or more. I am sure that most of us can name a few of the popular logos and what colors they use. Most of the time primary colors are Read More…

Logo Design: The Meaning of Color

Let’s talk color theory! One of the most powerful forms of non-verbal communication is color. It can convey meaning and messages in design instantly. Research reveals people make a subconscious judgment about a person, environment, or product within 90 seconds of initial viewing and that between 62% and 90% of that assessment is based on color alone. Amazing! Our minds are programmed to respond to color. They can affect our mood, thoughts, emotions, or even our physical well-being. So it is important that when we are designing our logos and Read More…

Logo Trends for 2016-2017

The world of business and technology is changing at a faster and faster rate and with that so does logo design. What was popular five years ago may not be popular now. Technology is constantly giving us easier and more widespread ways of penetrating the market with commerce.  We only have seconds to make an impression. So as a treat for you I have put together a list of the latest trends in logo design. Let’s start with the type that has held for many a year… Flat The clean Read More…

Never too Old to Dream!

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis

I recently met a 87 year-old man who sews quilts for the needy in his spare time. He cranks out hundreds of quilts a year for this purpose. I met him while serving at a local temple and he also does gads of family history work when he isn’t serving his church, his family, or the community. The man was energetic and kind and a great reminder to me that no matter how old I am (or how young *wink*), we can all make a difference in this world.  His passion Read More…

The Purpose of Art… Cleansing the Soul

the purpose of art picasso quote

This summer has been a busy one around here.  Between selling my home, remodeling a new one, and having a baby, I have felt my creative juices just draining out of me.  Still, I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy, the home is now sold, and my remodel is pretty much complete (although, I have to say, is remodeling ever really finished? Let’s be honest…) I finally feel like I can breath.  And with every lovely, deep breath I feel more and more ready to create beautiful things… So, without further Read More…

about us

June Lily is a sweet little website design and illustration studio based in Gilbert, Arizona. We specialize in professional custom design and coding development for websites, ecommerce shops and blogs. We also design logos, original illustrations for print and offer branding services for small businesses. Read More »

Recent Work

Contact Us!

Email: hello@junelily.com
Studio Hours: Open Monday - Friday
Closed: Holidays and Weekends

We are super friendly and will help every step of the way. We promise! Learn more about us HERE